Click on the image below to view this video:
If you are using Internet Explorer or are having problems viewing the video, please click here.
“The 10 most common mistakes made by foreign buyers in China”
Program will offer case studies and solutions relating to the following mistakes:
- Poorly defined specs
- Not knowing the all-in cost of the “China price”
- Failure to audit the factory/ Falling for the golden sample
- Failure to conduct due diligence and verify key information
- Who’s the project manager?
- Payments not liked to performance
- Leaky contracts
- Arm’s length buying
- Registering your intellectual property after you have been knocked off
- Not knowing which functions to outsource and which ones to keep in house
Hosted by Mike Bellamy (chairman of the China Sourcing Information Center) featuring a panel of veteran sourcing professionals from CBI Consulting, Fiducia, Asia Quality Focus, Chibridge and PassageMaker.