As the China Sourcing Information Center continues to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team in China and abroad.
- Internships : Internships for college students from China and abroad are available. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other positions : Please send your resume to email@example.com
Open at present:
2 Person Trade Show Team
We are looking for a husband/wife (or team of two people who get along very well) in late 20’s/ early 30’s who would travel the world representing our group of companies at trade shows.
Typical week could look like this:
Go to Miami for a 4 day trade show on business; relax in the Florida Key’s for the weekend. Off to NYC for the next show. See the big apple. Head to Chicago for a 3 day show then Germany then Brasil… Along the way doing 3-5 day trade shows then relaxing and seeing the sights for 2 or 3 days, then fly off to next place.
1. Research suitable trade shows on a global basis
2. Contact trade show organizers to book booth and speaking engagements
3. Organize transport, accommodations and visas as needed.
4. Prepare Budget
5. Create sales training manual, show check lists and other SOPs
At the tradeshow
1. Assemble booth (the kit will be light, easy to carry, easy to assembly/take down)
2. Introduce our services to visitors to the booth & collect contact details
3. Conduct short presentations on doing business in China in conjunction with show organizers
Post trade show
1. Follow up on leads by introducing the prospect to the appropriate service provider in our group of companies. (Trade show team not required to perform technical sales)
2. Organize general follow up mailings
“Home Base” will be Shenzhen China for training, but trade show team will be on the road the majority of the year. As there generally are not trade shows during the major holidays, the trade show team will have plenty of time for personal travel as they tour the globe on business.
Husband/Wife (or team of two people who get along very well) in 20’s/ early 30’s
Fluent in English (a team that can cover multiple languages will received priority)
Basic China/ Sourcing Experience a big plus (but not required)
Essential to be a “people person”: not afraid to speak in front of an audience or introduce yourself to a stranger at a trade show.
Holder of a major Passport (so less headaches for visas)
Experience with global travel
Sales/Marketing experience a big plus
A budget will be provided for all business travel (global and local), accommodations and meals. While overseas, should the staff wish to travel and sightsee domestically they will receive a basic per-diem to cover hotel and meals.
A base salary will be offered on par with a typical English teacher’s package in China. Candidates must have proof of insurance and are responsible for securing their own visas to the various destinations.
Assuming the 3 month training and initial trade shows go well, the project will be extended for the remainder of the year. We aim to target at least 30 trade shows. Project can start at any time.
Please visit www.ChinaSourcingInfo.org and http://chinasourcinginfo.org/service-center to learn more about our company and our network. Please send cover letter and resume in English to jobs “at” ChinaSourcingInfo.org (if sent to other email, your resume may be lost). Pls. state “trade show task force” and your name in subject line of email.