The Endorsed Service Providers list has a new home and dedicated website at http://sourcingservicecenter.com/
Tips for Selecting a 3rd Party Service Provider
- Are they a legitimate company with proper business licensing?
- Do they have a clear track record of performance? If they can’t give you some client references, run away. That is a very big red flag.
- Are they focused on a certain set of services or do they try to everything for everybody? Yes, even the 3rd party service providers have been known to outsource to others just like some factories outsource production without telling the buyer.
- Is their pricing structure and service agreement well defined and transparent?
- It is a major pitfall to do business with a 3rd Party service provider without a clear contract in place that outlines the service, costs, time frame and other desired attributes of the partnership.
Suggestions for on-line supplier directories
There are only a handful of mega-players in the field of on-line supplier directories. In our opinion, Global Sources is the best one because the supplier list is amazing in its comprehensiveness, the site is easy to use, the suppliers go through a more rigorous validation process than suppliers in other directories, its ratio of actual factory to trading company is better than the rest and most important- using it is free for international buyers. We hope you benefit from www.GlobalSources.com as much as we here at CSIC have.